Make a Payment
You can pay for your golf package either by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or by credit card. This is a secure online payment gateway, so please click the ‘make a payment now’ button if you would like to continue.
If you wish to pay via:
- This is the most affordable way to pay
- Simply make a payment in your local currency into a local bank account in your own country, no international banking fees, no commissions
- Great exchange rates
- Please use your Invoice number (GGR/xxxx) when asked for Payment reference (Please keep on Booking reference)
- Please note that this option is only applicable when paying from a non-South African account
Steps in making an EFT payment for most countries
- Press on the PAY NOW button below.
- Fill out the form with your details.
- You will receive an email from Exchange 4 free with their local bank account details.
- You will then need to log into your bank account and do an EFT into the bank account that Exchange 4 free has provided.
- Please make sure you use the REFERENCE NUMBER provided by Exchange for free when making your EFT payment.
- Once you have made the EFT payment we will be notified.
- The funds will clear on our side in approximately 2-3 working days.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact our consultants.
Note: Exchange 4 free cannot be used for payments from the USA
Credit Card / Debit Card
- Pay with your credit or debit card via our secure online payment gateway
- Using this method, your card details remain completely secure
- We accept payments for all VISA and Mastercard cardholders using this method
- If you wish to pay by credit card / debit card (VISA or MasterCard), there is a 2.5% surcharge – Using this payment method, a Service Fee of 2.5% will be charged by Exchange 4 free, You are required to add this to your total invoice amount (this service fee does not reflect on your invoice from Golf in the Garden Route & SA)
If you have any questions please contact our consultants before making payment.